How to ...
- How to Find Materials Using Call Numbers?
- How to Search and Find Records on Indian Affairs?
- Introduction to Library Research
- How to Find Primary Research in the Sciences (1:44 min.)
- Using a Citation to Find a Journal Article (2:45 min.)
- How to Find the Best Stuff (8:28 min.)
- Google Like a Scholar (8:55 min.)
- Finding Similar or Related Articles (3:18 min.)
Is it Scholarly?
- Is My Source Scholarly? (2:36 min.)
- How to Read Journal Articles in the Arts and Humanities?(2:03 min.)
- How to Read Journal Articles in the Social Sciences? (2:23 min.)
- How to Find Journal Articles in Education? (17:41 min.)
- How to Evaluate Your Sources? (2:10 min.)
- What are Primary Resources in the Sciences? (2:51 min.)
- What is Peer-Review? (2:44 min.)
General Database Tutorials
- Basic Database Searching - Part I
- Basic Database Searching - Part II
- Advanced Searching - Defining your Search (with Audio)
- Advanced Searching - Refining your Search (with Audio)
- Advanced Searching - Finding more Results (with Audio)
Writing and Citing
- Writing an Annotated Bibliography (University of Toronto)
- Writing Critical Book Reviews(Queens University)
- Writing a Literature Review (Concordia University)
- How to Cite Statistics Canada Resources (Statistics Canada)